Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Obento (lunch box)

Today was "bring your obento day" so I stopped by to join in on the fun!  Their moms packed such heathly and colorful lunches for their kids that it's no wonder they enjoyed eating up all their veggies!  Plus, they have so many cute bags, lunch boxes, napkins and utensils that it makes it extra special. 
I attempted to prepare my own but it pales in comparison!  (It's the green and blue box above...  :)   )

Don't you just love the hello kitty bag?  I love them all but my favorite is the strawberry-polka dot one.  I asked her which store she bought it from and she said her mom made it.  Isn't that adorable? 

It was so much fun to relax and eat lunch with them, instead of just teaching my English class and rushing off.  I'll have to do this more often, but next time I'll need to be better prepared with a cute bag and obento box!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment