Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day trip to Nanjo

Yesterday, I took a trip with a small group of friends to Nanjo City. We visited a few historical sites and then headed to the beach. Tucked away in this hidden path was....
Hyakuna beach! The white sands, coral rocks, and turquoise water make it such a peaceful place. Plus, it was so secluded we had most of it to ourselves. :)

After enjoying the view, we ate at a restaurant called Mozuku Soba. I've never tasted such fresh mozuku (Okinawan seaweed) in my life...probably because it came straight from the sea. What a treat!
On our way back, we stopped by a farmer's market for some fruits and veggies. I felt like one of the locals buying my groceries for the day.

At the market, my little friend made a few friends of her own. Aren't they adorable?
It was a wonderful day and I want to say a special thank you to the "A team" for the nice memory....Arigatou!

No comments:

Post a Comment